1. Scope of Activities
The mining, and minerals' treatment wastes, coal and lignite fired power plant ashes and FGD wastes, industrial wastes, and municipal wastes as well, have very often a large potential environmental impact.
Poltegor-projekt sp. z o.o. specializes in planning and designing of environmentally safe and cost-saving management and disposal of all the types of solid wastes. We are doing comprehensive designs of waste handling, disposal sites, storage yards including water and air monitoring systems, with reference to the environmental safety measures and standards set by the European Union. Also, we provide detail designs for soil sealing, leachate drainage systems, landfill gas tapping and removing, disposal technologies, land reclamation and dump management, with related infrastructure as well.
2. An offer:
- prefeasibility and feasibility studies
- preliminary and detail designs
- supervision of implementation
3. Executive Potential
Poltegor-projekt sp. z o.o. has highly skilled engineering staff with many years of experience not only in the disposal technology but also in such related disciplines as mining engineering, architecture water protection, geomechanics, environmental protection, forestry land reclamation and other ones necessary to provide client with complex planning and design for disposal sites. Work is done using computers and specialized software such as Micro-Station, AUTOCAD, Cadraster and other applied respectively to solve specific problems.
4. The Most Important References:
- Comprehensive designs of coal waste dumping sites for 16 collieries with capacity of up-to 110 million m3 each
- Coal waste disposal sites in the collieries of Jastrzebie, Rybnik and placed in the Szczakowa and Kotlarnia abandoned Sand Pits
- Other industrial waste disposals for Malapanew Steel Mill at Ozimek and in Belchatow, Konin and Adamow Power Plants as well
- Twenty municipal landfills of area 4 to 40 ha (among others the ones for the towns of Knurow, Bolkow and Jastrzebie)
- Studies on coal waste impact on ground water quality for United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA)
- Toxic waste disposal planning and reclamation for United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA)